Saturday, February 07, 2009

Bold Beautiful Best B's

Nancy, at A Shepherd's Voice shared a fun game that I decided to join in. To play, you must name 10 things that you love, beginning with a letter assigned to you by the blog owner who's blog you saw the game on. If you want to play, mention it in my comments and I'll assign you a letter. Nancy did a Fabulous job with the letter "F" - my Favorite letter - and assigned me the letter "B".

The Beginning - the first thing I thought of when I read that my letter is "B" -

One of the first times I saw the show "Sesame Street", they had a Band of muppets singing (to the tune of "Let it Be" by the Beatles) "Letter B". I loved that show, and watched it even when the kids didn't. Who could forget Big Bird and Bert?

My son Bryan (who was almost a "Ben") and daughter Jennifer. They are both Beautiful adults, all grown up and making their own way in the world, and they'll always be my Babies. (So I could get this post out today - I "stole" their myspace photos. Most of mine are on film - Gasp!)

Bryan has quite a sense of humor, and Jennifer likes to show her Beautiful side.

Baby animals of all kinds - puppies, kittens, lambs, chicks ... maybe even pigs.



Big dogs, Because they can't stay puppies forever.


Bacon! Now that's some pig I can get into, especially mouth watering Bacon from our own pigs. We had some for Breakfast this morning!

Berries, of all kinds, shapes, sizes, colors - Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries raw and cooked, for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Produce from Terry's Berries and Take Root Farm in Buckley.

Blossoms, especially the intricate and more unusual ones. Witch Hazel is in Bloom now, Flowering Currant, Hazelnuts.

Bounty from the garden, including Beans, Beets, Big ears of corn, Bunches of greens and carrots, Bootiful pumpkins and squashes.


Baking Bread, cookies, cakes, pies, though I don't do it often enough.

Being with my Sweetie and our family and friends :-)

Oh! Balloons. Fun Balloons and BIG Balloons. I'd rather be looking up at them than inside, but had an unforgetable Birthday ride (HIS birthday) with my Sweetie in this Buoyant Beauty's Basket.


Birthdays! I love celebrating another year of life, and looking forward to more. :-)

Blogging and reading all your interesting, fun and fantastic Blogs, and Blogs on your lists, and on and on....

I almost forgot our Boon Road Property! Someday we'll move the whole farm to Whidbey Island.


Brainiac things that exercise my Brain. I love working on challenges - like finding ways to list the things I love using the letter B and Brain Age Sudoku!

My Bad - I didn't count and I think there are more B's than Ten.

Thanks, Ben for inspiring Nancy to Bless me with the letter B.

- Franna

4 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Absolutely BRILLIANT, Franna!

Kathy said...

Beautiful Bounty of Benevolent words Bringing Bounty to Beloved friends' Benefit!

Dave said...

Ahhh, the Balloon Ride - what a Beautiful morning with Bob the pilot and my Beautiful sweetie as he talked about dipping the Basket in the Bay during our flight. And then followed up with champagne for Breakfast in the park...

Dave said...

HEY !!!! How about a new blog, I know you are not short of ideas... :)